Ką dabar klausote???

Pradėjo BloodyMary, kovo 10, 2012, 18:58:58

« ankstesnis - sekantis »
Žemyn

Benamis


BloodyMary


RoxiO

Va neblogas sąrašiukas. :3








Phoenix


Hekate

#499
lapkričio 11, 2012, 17:22:26 Redagavimas: lapkričio 11, 2012, 19:33:35 by Hekate

______________________________


:D 

BloodyMary


OKULTISTE

Šių laikų "Vūdstokas"

Natsuki

Citata iš: OKULTISTE  lapkričio 13, 2012, 18:30:19
Šių laikų "Vūdstokas"

pagaliau kažkas tomorrowland'ą paminėjo.  ;D fainas renginukas, neblogai "patūsint" tokiam būtu

2Pacas

#503
lapkričio 14, 2012, 11:17:09 Redagavimas: lapkričio 14, 2012, 11:24:52 by 2Pacas

TinSoldier


BloodyMary


Beelzebub



I'm not against the system
But the system's against me
Captured in the standard
Without a place for me

I'm not against religion
But religion's against me
Convicted as a heathen
Because my mind is free

I'm not against alliance
But alliance's against me
Never float with the current
And clearance is the key

I'm not against politics
But politic's against me
I'm falling through the cracks
Life's hard as it can be

Me against them all
And all against me
They call me
Odd one out
And I don't disagree

Iron Tara



Be to, užsikabinus ant šitų:


Hekate



Aukštyn