Šizofrenija

Pradėjo a.t.sielis, spalio 14, 2017, 22:30:23

« ankstesnis - sekantis »
Žemyn

a.t.sielis

Atkreipkite dėmesį į šį jau cituotą gabaliuką: "Now I heard him almost all the time, and I could still hear other voices from time to time, voices that weren't as clear but still clearer than before. From the very beginning the Captain had talked about a "we," and I understood that there were more of them, with him as the leader. The Captain gave me a secret name, a name that was for their use only, and he said that the name made me one of them.
He told me about a land with forests and iron where the trees had leaves that were blood red. Blood and iron. Pure power. Just what I longed for. But in order to get there, I first needed to show that I was worthy, and not such a pathetic coward. This I could understand; I was absolutely not sure that I was worthy. I was actually more or less sure that I wasn't and I was glad that the Captain would help me. Even if it did hurt when he hit me."

Vertimas: "Dabar jį girdėjau visą laiką, o taip pat kartais girdėdavau kitus balsus, kurie nebuvo tokie aiškūs, bet buvo aiškesni negu anksčiau. Nuo pat pradžių Kapitonas kalbėdavo apie "mus", ir aš supratau, kad jų buvo daugiau negu vienas, o jis buvo jų lyderis. Kapitonas man davė slaptą vardą, kurį naudodavo tik jie, ir jis sakė, kad tas vardas padarė mane viena iš jų. Jis papasakojo man apie šalį su miškais ir geležimi, kur medžių lapai buvo kraujo raudonumo. Kraujas ir geležis. Gryna jėga. Kaip tik tai, ko aš ilgėjausi. Tačiau, kad patekčiau tenai, visų pirma turėjau parodyti, kad esu to verta, o ne apgailėtina bailė. Tą galėjau suprasti; buvau visiškai netikra, kad esu verta. Iš tikro, buvau daugiau ar mažiau tikra, kad nesu verta, ir džiaugiausi, kad Kapitonas man padės. Netgi jeigu skaudėdavo, kai jis trenkdavo man."

Kaip manote, ar tokie dalykai gali būti žmogaus vaizduotės kūrinys? Gal ir gali, bet atrodo įtartinai. Chronologija buvo tokia:

1. Iš pradžių ji apsunkino savo būseną nevalgydama, nemiegodama ir persitempdama.
2. Girdėdavo tik efemeriškus neaiškius balsus, daugiau proto "triukšmą".
3. Staiga įvyksta lūžis ir atsiranda Kapitonas, su aišku balsu ir valia. (Kas čia per lūžis? Kokia priežastis jam?)
4. Jų yra ir daugiau, ir apgaudinėja pažadais, naudojasi žmogaus norais ir svajonėmis.

sara

Tas kapitonas demonas arba angelas, o paprasciau imant paprastas zmogus.:D ju samones tiesiog susitiko. Kirvis atitiko kota.

a.t.sielis

Manau, demonas arba vaiduoklis, bet galingas vaiduoklis, su stipria valia, bjauraus būdo kritikuotojas ir spaudėjas.

sara

spalio 15, 2017, 15:22:30 Redagavimas: spalio 15, 2017, 15:24:31 by sara
Taip jau yra a.t.sieli...
Tiesiog jiems abiems reikia persilauzti, kad santykiai butu-taptu lygiavertus.
Patikek jinai irgi ne is kelmo spirta. Ji labai stipri asmenybe, stipresne ir uz ta kapitona demona-angela-zmogu.

a.t.sielis

Jau persilaužė, išėjo ji iš šizofreninių problemų.

sara

spalio 15, 2017, 15:27:13 Redagavimas: spalio 15, 2017, 16:04:44 by sara
Sneku apie praeiti, kai ji dar nebuvo persilauzusi.
Gali parasyti kelias eilutes tavo nuomone kaip butent ji persilauze is josios rasymo.:D
Man ilgo straipsnio nereikia parasyk pagrinda ir viskas.( jei gali)

Image from http://www.beberexha.com/sites/g/files/g2000005731/f/styles/photo_landing_new/public/201606/photo-credit-olivia-malone-extralarge_1458156234274.jpg?itok=YFBXSxU6.
( atkreip demesi i uzrasa, tik tiek)
Be to ka tu siulai tai yra:
Bebe Rexha-I Got You(2016 MTV EMAs) (( pagooglink))
Cia labai greitai perziuresi o tu siulei visa knyga man skaityti.

Ir gali neziureti:
Sia-Cheep Thrills ( Lyric Video) ft. Sean Paul
Cia biski ne i tema, bet to klipo esme kad tu butent tas reguliuotojas esi.

a.t.sielis

Tos vietos dar nepriėjau. Vėliau.

Creative

Aš kai dar tik man viskas prasidejo jutau kaip mano mintys spaudė mane aš priešinausi su valia. Rukau sau lauke ir staiga kažkas pasikeite, nebejutau tokio spaudimo ir girdžiu: "Na? Ir ko dabar įlindai?" tai tikriausiai buvo patys pirmi žodžiai kuriuos išgirdau ir ne savo. Aš sakau o kaip man dabar išlisti? tas sako: "O tu pabandyk" ir aš bandžiau bet man nepavyko.

kiskis

spalio 15, 2017, 16:58:48 Redagavimas: spalio 15, 2017, 17:04:25 by kiskis
Citata iš: Creative  spalio 15, 2017, 16:35:56"Na? Ir ko dabar įlindai?"
O kur tu ilindai?
Panasu , kaip vaiduokle mama, sako savo vaiduokliukui, kai i tave ilindo, o tu uz ji atsakei.

a.t.sielis

spalio 15, 2017, 17:15:30 Redagavimas: spalio 15, 2017, 17:18:23 by a.t.sielis
http://www.ayurvedacollege.com/articles/ṣtudents/schizophrenia#Ayurevedic_Interpretation_of_Schizophrenia_and_other_Psychotic_Disorders

CitataAccording to ancient medical texts written by the first Ayurvedic physicians, There are six kinds of insanity that arise from each of the humors, from a conjunction of them, from mental anguish, and from poisoning. Regarding the development of mental illness, Ayurvedic physician's states that "The corruption of certain mental and physical things can cause the inflammation of the humors in the heart of someone whose mental faculty is weakened. Next, it causes defilement of the intelligence, destruction of the pathways along which mind flows and, finally, insanity. Wujastyk, (1998).

Types of insanity (unmada)

Wind insanity: (vayu)
"Wind gives rise to the following: an emaciated body; inappropriate lamenting, shouting, laughing, and smiling, as well as dancing, singing, playing music, talking, posturing, bursting out; repeatedly and tunelessly imitating the sound of a flute, veena, or other instrument; frothing at the mouth; constantly wandering about; ceaseless talking; using things which are not ornaments as decoration; trying to travel on things which are not vehicles; being greedy for food, but spurning it once it has been obtained; bulging, Bloodshot eyes, and illness after foods had been digested." Wajastic, (1998). Swami Sada Shiv Tirtha notes, "Vayu insanity is also caused by fasting or an excessive intake of dry or cold foods. This affects the heart and mind with worry, passion, and anger which results in distortion of memory and perceptions." Swami Sada Shiv Tirtha, (1998).

Frawley states that when high vata, as excess ether, makes us ungrounded, spaced-out and unrealistic. We may have various wrong imaginations, hallucinations or delusions, like hearing voices. High vata in the mind manifests as fear, alienation, anxiety and possible nervous breakdown. There is insomnia, tremors, palpitations, unrest and rapid shifts of mood. Insanity of the manic depressive type or schizophrenia is an extreme vata imbalance". Frawley, (1996).

Choleric Insanity: (pitta)

Choler gives rise to threatening behavior, fury, and charging at people with fists stones, and the like. The patient craves coolness shade, and water. He goes naked, and has a yellow color. He sees thing which are not there, such as ire, flames, stars, and lamps. Pitta insanity results from indigestion, excess of hot, pungent, sour, or burning foods and liquids, excesses pitta afflict the heart of the person lacking self-control. Wajastic (1988).
Frawley notes that the "fire and heat of pitta cause the mind to be narrowed and contentious, fighting either with others or with themselves. High pitta in the mind causes agitation, irritation, anger, and possible violence. The overheated body and mind seek release in venting the build-up tension. Pitta types can become domineering, authoritarian or fanatic. When disturbed they many have paranoid delusions, delusion of grandeur or can become psychotic." Frawley, (1996).

Phlegmatic Insanity: (kapha)

Phlegm causes the patient to lose any desire for food. It causes vomiting, and a reduction in motivation, appetite, and conversation. It causes a lust for women. It causes the patient to enjoy solitude. He dribbles mucus and snot, and is very frightening. He hates being clean. He sleeps, and has puffy face. This insanity is stronger at night, and just after eating. This is caused by the overeating and excessive use of oily foods. This is aggravated kapha afflicts the heart, troubling the mind and memory.  Wajastic, (1988)
Frawey stated that kapha type evolves attachment and lack of motivation lading to depression, sorrow, and clinging. The mind may be incapable of abstract, objective or impersonal thinking. There is lack of drive and motivation along with passivity and dependency". Frawley (1996).

Conjunctive Insanity: (trisdosha)

When there is a conjunction of all the sources of disease, and symptoms, then the resulting insanity is dreadful. A physician should stay away from such a patient. This caused by the excessed condition of all thee doshas. It is considered serious because the therapies will aggravate one or more of the doshas. Therefore, this condition is incurable. Wajastic, (1988).

Insanity caused by loss:

A person crushed by the unbearable loss of his possessions or of a loved one becomes pale, depressed, and swoons frequently. "oh, oh" he groans. He wails for no reason. He loses consciousness. He thinks a lot about the qualities of what he has lost. His mind is distraught with grief and he cannot sleep for worrying. He thrashes about. Wajastc, (1988).

Insanity caused by poison:

Poison makes the face dark the complexion, strength, and senses are all ruined. The patient is delirious even in between fits, and has bloodshot eyes. He should be avoided. Wajastic, (1988).
CitataTreatment differentiation: Vata, pitta, and kapha type insanity

Frawley reports that for mental disorders, including schizophrenia treatments are similar that neurosis type and  Pancha karma treatment is recommended as a stronger method.

Vata type insanity: Dr. Frawley states that nourishing and sedating herbs are required, especially ashwagandha and its various preparations. Sarpagandha, rauwolfia serpentine, is an important ayurvedic herb for mental disorders. Other good herbs include valerian, guggul, jatamansi and calamus. Other therapies recommended are oil and ghee therapies, including oil enemas. Oil and ghee if the air passages are not blocked and laxatives which are given with the oils and ghee to remove the blocks.

Pitta type Insanity:  purgation is recommended, even with strong purgatives, is often helpful. The more violent type, the more purgation is required. Good herbs for this include rhubarb root, senna and aloe. Gotu kola is generally the best herb others are bhringaraj, sandalwood and passion flower. Shatavari is good for promoting a sense of love and compassion and is better for weaker pitta types. Also, oleation and fomentation therapies are recommended, then purgatives, followed by emetics. Also, medicated enemas evacuation from the head with jatamashi and gotu kola.

Kaph type insanity:  is recommended spicy brain-stimulating herbs. The treatment is mainly expectorant, to clear phlegm from blocking the channels and obstructing mental functioning. Important herbs are calamus, basil, bayberry, sage, myrrh, and guggul, which have good expectorant action. Other formulas include trikatu with ghee or calams ghee.

Creative

Citata iš: kiskis  spalio 15, 2017, 16:58:48O kur tu ilindai?
Panasu , kaip vaiduokle mama, sako savo vaiduokliukui, kai i tave ilindo, o tu uz ji atsakei.
Yra kelios mintis.
1. įlindau sau į galvą ieškojau išeičiu. pajutau kad samonė turi ribas už kuno neišeina o vat tada pasirodė kad peržengiau per riba vieną žingsnį
2. Gal turėjo omeny ko išvis įsivėliau į tą kompiuterio terorizavimą.

kiskis

Citata iš: Creative  spalio 15, 2017, 19:29:582. Gal turėjo omeny ko išvis įsivėliau į tą kompiuterio terorizavimą.
Sito nesupratau.

Creative

Citata iš: kiskis  spalio 15, 2017, 19:49:24Sito nesupratau.
Na kad pradėjau matyti straipsniuose savo mintis galvoju, iš kur ten atsirado ,ir galvoju gal aš tiesiogiai prijungta prie jų. Ir pradejau aiškintis. Bet aiškumo jokio nebuvo.

vytra

Citata iš: Creative  spalio 15, 2017, 19:57:21Na, kad pradėjau matyti  straipsniuose savo mintis, galvoju, iš kur ten jos atsirado?
- čia daug variantų:

a) tu pati tai rašei arba pasakojai kažkam, bet vėliau užmiršai.

b) labai dažnai būna 'n' žmonių, kurie prieina panašių išvadų. Sakykim radijas buvo išrastas tuo pat metu keliose vietose ir nepriklausomai. Taip pat vienu metu ir nepriklausomai buvo išrastas puslaidininkinis tranzistorius.

c) jei jau kažkokia konspiracija, tai ji dažniausiai susijusi su konkurentais, kurie nori tave pašalinti iš verslo ar iš meilės ar dar iš kažko. Paprastai tai geri pažįstami ar net giminės, kuriems tu maišai daryti kažkokius darbelius.

Sėkmės.

:)

mcgyver

kokiais dar konkurentais?

Aukštyn