Įdomūs NDE

Pradėjo a.t.sielis, rugsėjo 28, 2013, 07:33:05

« ankstesnis - sekantis »
Žemyn

TinSoldier

Citata iš: Ezekiel  birželio 04, 2015, 19:25:22
<...>Kiek pamenu pilotų pasakojimus kai kraujas nepatekdavo į smegenis ir sąmonė dingdavo iškart - jokių haliucinacijų ir prisiminimu tuo momentu.<...>

http://www.tubeplus.is/player/1226077/Penn_and_Teller%3A_Bullshit!/season_1/episode_12/Ouija_Boards_Near_Death_Experiences/?huid=rd6bvoitzxzm

Nuo 19 min. 50 sek. trumpai pasakoja apie eksperimentus, kurių metu pilotai, patirdami dideles g apkrovas, prarasdavo sąmonę ir regėdavo vadovėlines NDE haliucinacijas.

Pats laidos segmentas apie NDE prasideda nuo 14 min. 50 sek.

Atsiprašau, kad šaltinis ne pats rimčiausias, bet tik šitą konkrečiai atsimenu, rimtesnių reiktų iš naujo ilgokai ieškoti, o tam neturiu laiko :/

a.t.sielis

birželio 05, 2015, 20:47:12 Redagavimas: birželio 05, 2015, 21:01:35 by a.t.sielis
Citata iš: TinSoldier  birželio 05, 2015, 19:54:58
Nuo 19 min. 50 sek. trumpai pasakoja apie eksperimentus, kurių metu pilotai, patirdami dideles g apkrovas, prarasdavo sąmonę ir regėdavo vadovėlines NDE haliucinacijas.

Į tokius teiginius žiūrėčiau su geroka skepsio doze. Kad jie praranda sąmonę, ir jų periferinis matymas susiaurėja, tą kaip ir aprašo, o dėl jų haliucinacijų (jeigu tokių buvo ne viena, kas dar yra klausimas) ryšio su NDE - kaip čia pasakius. Sąlygos visai kitos. Papildyta: žr. čia panašumų ir skirtumų aprašymą http://www.near-death.com/experiences/triggers06.html

Skaičiau kai kurie žmonės su psichodeliniais narkotikais eksperimentuoja, bandydami kažkokias patirtis išspausti, tai haliucinacijų ir patirčių būna. Ir ką tai įrodo?

CitataA second observation about the NDE is that it closely parallels the experience of losing consciousness from lack of oxygen flow to the brain, such as being subjected to an extreme gravitational pressure. This loss of consciousness, known as G-LOC, has been studied by the US military. High performance aircraft can create sufficient g-forces to literally "knock out" the pilot during high-speed maneuvers, causing terminal crashes. Researchers have been trying to discover how to increase the g-forces that their pilots can endure before blacking out. Subjects are strapped into a large centrifuge and spun around at an increasing speed to create a strong gravitational pull.

In a long-term series of experiments, James Whinnery of the Naval Air Development Center in Pennsylvania studied pilots who blacked out from anywhere between 2 to 38 seconds. (Dying to Live p 57) One effect G-LOC produces is physical paralysis and an inability to communicate. "He could not make any purposeful movement, or even turn his head, which was terribly frustrating since he could hear the G-LOC warning tone in the centrifuge and couldn't turn it off even though his consciousness was returning." (Dying to Live p 59)

This is an important point when we consider reports of NDE patients who remember events that occurred when the doctors believed they were unconscious. "During this state they might be able to hear what was going on around them and so build up a clear mental picture of what was happening." (Dying to Live p 59) In other words, a patient who might appear to be unconscious might still be able to take in sensory information and build up a partial mental picture of what was going on in the room. In fact many hospitals have noticed this phenomenon of some patients during surgery and instruct doctors to be careful even when they think the patient is unconscious.

Another similarity between the NDE and G-LOC is the tunnel-like vision pilots experience as they begin to lose consciousness. While the increasing centrifugal force begins to prevent blood flow to the brain, pilots start to lose their peripheral vision. This produces a tunnel-like affect. (Dying to Live p 60)

Some pilots also report dream-like states as they lose consciousness. As Backmore explains:

"They are in many ways similar to the NDE visions, at least in that they include radiantly bright colours and sights, beautiful surroundings and loved ones appearing to meet them. One volunteer went home and saw his mother and brother-'We were outdoors, it was wild! . . . I got to go home without taking leave.'" (Dying to Live p 60)

http://www.andrewaasmith.com/A_Secular_View_of_God/Chapter9.php

Lietuvaitės, kurios mėgsta ezoteriką, minėdavo, kad gali savo gyvus artimuosius išsikviesti kaip viziją, ir kalbėtis su tuo vizijos pavidalu, gyvajam tuo tarpu to nežinant. Taip kad, paranormali sritis daug visko pilna, ir centrifuginiai bandymai niekuo čia nenustebins.

a.t.sielis

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/wan_i_nde.htm

Musulmono iš Malaizijos NDE. Po NDE išsivystė ekstrasensoriniai gebėjimai.

CitataI felt so afraid, as I thought that I might go to hell for some of the things I've done. I've only 'heard' them talk about it, but this time I realized, I might be GOING there. Worst of all so many thoughts were happening at the same moment as I also thought how young I was. I haven't felt what it was like to fall in-love, I haven't gotten married yet, I wouldn't see my family again or my friends and I haven't had the chance to experience so many things in my life, all these sad thoughts occurring at once which made me sad. 

But as I grew closer to the light and felt it's shine, a sudden cool and calmness came over me. For the light made me feel peaceful all the sudden as I grew closer. It was a kind of peace and calm which I've never felt in my entire lifetime, even until this very day.  From afar, as I grew closer to the light... I could see almost like figures in the light, like heads, people all dressed in white, as if it were some sort of congregation or a crowd...the more I came closer, the more I felt like 'staying' and my sadness and fears disappeared. It felt like that comfort feeling of 'home.'

My mind began to change with that overwhelming feeling of peace, comfort ness and calm, a sort of happiness I've never felt when getting closer to the light. The peace and comfort felt like being embraced or hugged by a lover, and the calmness felt like the feeling of lying in your lovers embrace after making love to someone special. The safety feeling it gave was almost that soft of safe and comfort feeling that we got when we were just a child being embraced and carried around in our parents arms.

As I finally arrived or hit the light, for a few seconds I saw a young man...he seemed around 17 to 20's. He looked a bit familiar and smiled at me as if he 'knew' me. He raised his hand to signal me to stop...and at that precise moment...I started breathing again.   

CitataI remember after I got better, we went back to my dad's hometown in the East Coast of Malaysia near Terengganu. As I was looking through my grandma's old picture albums. There I saw the person in that light whom I did not really recognized at first. It was my late grandfather who had passed away a year earlier. I could not recognize him as I've only known him as the way he looked when he was around his 70's, but the picture of my grandpa in his late 20's looked exactly like the young man whom I met in the light and had smiled at me.  I guess he was saying stop...because it wasn't my time yet.

CitataEver since then, my whole life has changed. I began going for my dreams and ambitions in life without any fears to TRY new things out which has brought me very far in life and career achievements.  But most of all I began sensing or reading people much easier, I could sense their pains, angers, frustrations, and sorrows, as well as their hopes. Sometimes when being close to people I could see visions of their past and sometimes if I concentrate hard enough...I could even see their futures. At some times I could sense what people called or deemed as 'restless spirits' or 'ghost' at places which some people deemed 'haunted' even before they tell me these places were considered 'haunted'. 

.L.U.T.H.O.R.

birželio 15, 2015, 17:39:55 Redagavimas: birželio 15, 2015, 17:41:31 by Druwis
Naujas serialas "Proof" apie gyvenimą po mirties, NDE. Premjera 23 birželio, bet pilot seriją galima susirast pasižiūrėti.

Aukštyn